Friday, September 17, 2004

Well, Blogger still hasn't responded to my request to restore my template. While I wait for them, I will set up one of the delivered ones. I have made a lot of customizations, so I hate to start all over again. I hope they can restore what was lost. I guess I need to start e-mailing copies of the template code to myself for safe keeping.

It looks like the last class will be a good one. We covered a lot of ground last night; all of it interesting. The next four weeks will be fun if for no other reason than it is the last four weeks that I have to drive to Grand Rapids every Thursday. I can go back to working a 40 hour week as well. That will certainly help with the budget. We can maybe start getting on top of things. And now that we have a good internet connection at home, we are going to start having a fire sale. Anything that isn't nailed to the floor gets sold until we have some bills paid off. Look for us on E-Bay soon. I may start setting things up this weekend, if I get a chance.

Speaking of this weekend, if anyone wants to get a good belly laugh, I will be playing golf on Saturday at the Grandview golf course in Kalkaska. I haven't touched a golf club since my uncle took myself and a bunch of my cousins out for nine holes at Twin Birch. To give you some idea of how long ago that was, Twin Birch only had nine holes. I was probably around 11 or 12 at that time. I had no idea what I was doing then, and I doubt my game has improved much...

Anyway, I need to get to work.

No comments: