Monday, October 29, 2007

Whatz up?!

Not too much here. This weekend it finally started getting warmer again. Saturday we had a great day in Prescott -- great weather to lounge around in downtown and read/people watch. We, of course, had to walk over to one of our favorite places to get some homemade ice cream. We went to see a college men's soccer game. (They may be new clients of mine) They won. The past weekend alot of my coworkers and their family members went to the first home game of the Sundogs. (A hockey team) It was group night and us employees had free tickets. It was fun --- sudden death OT -- we won.

A funny thing that happened at the hockey game. When Ric came back from visiting the restroom, he told me we had to call my Mom. I looked perplexed until he finally told me about the "johnny ads" Guess who is suppose to be coming to little Prescott Valley and Tim Toyota Center next year? Yep --- Mr Tom Jones, himself! I told Ric I may have to take him to see his first Tom Jones concert --- he told me that he could pass up the experience.

No comments: