Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Today was our first day converting sun into electricity. We aren't getting as much out of them as I had hoped, but it is getting pretty late in the year. I already have them up at the winter angle. It's a little early for that, but I figured there wasn't any point in setting them at the summer angle for two weeks, then moving them back.

Anyway, I'm hoping this will at least cut down on the amount of gas we put through the generator. We've been doing good on the fuel front, but this will help us do even better.

Well, I need to get to bed. I just noticed that I had not posted anything in a while and figured I would take a second to put something up here.

To make up for today's short post, go read this on why our schools suck. It's a long essay, but worth every minute to read. I will be adding this guy to my links.

Later.

No comments: