Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Testing, testing. Is this thing on?

[Originally posted at LiveJournal]

So, I just signed up for this thing a bit ago, so I'm trying to see if this is going to be any kind of a substitute for Blogger. Not that I use all the vastness of Blogger features, but I do use some of them. I'm not all that sure that this will do everything that I want, but maybe it doesn't have to.
OK; that was a fail. My scanned photos are too big, which is no surprise, but Blogger automatically scales them down to "internet size". Lets try a digital photo.


OK; that worked. Just have to remember to scale down scans of old film photos. Not too bad. It's not like I post twenty-year-old photos a lot.


So sticking in a Youtube video is actually easier than on Blogger. Nice.

Well, we'll see what this looks like when it's published.

No comments: