Thursday, July 26, 2012

Living in the First World

Bahr's Propane came by today, on time and with everything they needed to get all the work done so we would have a functioning range and running hot water. Again, I'm not sure why it's so hard for some people to do that. Anyway, I can at least take a hot shower this afternoon for the first time in a month. In celebration of having a functioning stove, I feasted on Ramen for lunch. It will be a while before I can stomach microwaved food again.

Anyway, that's all I have. Debbie will be picking me up tonight, tomorrow I tear everything down and pack it all up, Saturday morning we go get our truck, load it, and hit the road. We have the truck until Monday morning in case we need to make multiple trips or something goes sideways. With luck, we'll be out of Sanford for good no later than Monday. Woohoo!

We probably won't have time to update anything here until we are fully landed in Zephyrhills.

No comments: