Saturday, July 24, 2010

5:55pm Friday

Yes, that was the time I got the email (no call) from the place I interviewed with Monday, July 12th. The basic answer is to hurry up and wait some more. This is her email to me:

I just wanted to let you know that the other applicant I planned on hiring is not going to work out.

Though I think our interview went well I will need to speak to my CEO regarding our hiring plans next week. I cannot do a full training with only one person in attendance if all went well with you.

I will get back to you next week and let you know for sure what our plans are. It looks like it would still not be until Aug. 16th that the training would take place anyway so you can certainly count on that for sure. I will get back to you as soon as I know more about our agenda.


Hmmmmm....then only thing I can say is I guess this means we CAN go to my family reunion in Michigan the beginning of August. Yeah!!! I hope I hear something definite by the middle of next week, not at closing time on Friday, but will take what I can get.

Good news on family front -- my oldest nephew(Tristan) had surgery last night and things went well. He will be in the hospital for 5-7 days. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was in downtown Prescott yesterday, and a family reunion was there. About 70 folks. They all had T shirts with "Smith" Family Reunion 2010 printed on them. I thought that was great. My husband is from a very large family which has had some big reunions. I never thought about getting T shirts made, but I will next time.

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

My husband's paternal family reunion has "family reunion" T shirts --- a snowman on it with the name of Frost. His maternal family reunion has shirts also. Kinda neat when alot of people wear them when they come to the reunion.