Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Not Much to Say

I haven't found much to talk about in the news lately. Sure there are earthquakes and shootings and subway bombings (complete with a level of over-reaction in New York City that sets some new kind of record even in the US). But I can't think of anything to say about them that I haven't said a hundred times before.

And I so want an Infini-tee:



Unfortunately, I don't think I'm quite famous enough to have one with my mug on it.

Not much else going on. Debbie's mom is back home and doing well. The whole thing had nothing to do with a stroke or her heart surgery, but was the result of too many prescriptions written by too many different doctors who paid insufficient attention to what they were collectively doing. Got a problem? We got a pill for that. The side effects may be worse that the original problem, or it may interact with some other med you're already on, but don't worry; we have a pill for that too.

Well, I need to quit messing around and do some work.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

My coworker's significant other actually does designs for shirts --- I'm thinking of taking a pic of Ric in a black T and seeing how much it would cost to get an infini-tee for him! If not too much, how many others would be interested?!