Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It's Debbie time

Good Morning Everyone!
I know I very rarely blog here, but figured I would put my two cents in once in awhile. Alot of stuff is happening in our lives -- it would take forever to catch you all up. (Those that care about us) My biggest thing lately is my jealousy is taking over once again. I can't seem to help it when it rears it ugly head again and again. I"m not one to do much personal talking, so that is part of my problem....the other part is Ric doesn't like to to much personal talking either. Great couple, aren't we?! I really love him, but can't seem to do anything right when it comes to showing him that.

Ric, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the dryer is beeping at me, so gotta wrap up. I will try to post more often. Comments are appreciated if you have any helpful suggestions.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I will be praying for you!! I am the opposite of you, but Dave is not big on personal talk either!! I am reading a book on personality types that has helped me understand him (and other people too) It is by Donna Partow A woman's guide to temperments.

Debbie said...

Megan, Thanks for the prayers and the book suggestion. It is hard when both of us don't talk, but I hope we can come together and do it. Debbie