Wednesday, October 13, 2010

At Long Last

Finally got caught up on photos (at least the ones taken prior to moving to Florida):

When we arrived in Michigan, the first thing we did was to invite ourselves over to my nephew and niece-in-law's house for free food and some Rock Band. A couple days after that, we made a run over to Lake Michigan with my niece and nephew-in-law. Then it was further north for the 2010 Wiklanski Reunion and Debbie's niece's graduation open house.

On the way back to New Hampshire, we finally saw a moose. It had a sidecar. And no, I don't get it either.

I still have Florida photos on the camera. I think they are all of the apartment because that and WalMart are the only places we've been since we landed here. We really need to get out more.

Speaking of which, after two weeks of run-around, I start volunteering at the library on Sunday. As of right now, it's just a couple days a week for a couple hours a day. More an excuse to leave the apartment than anything else. Still no word on any sort of paying job, so I guess I need to get busy with my house-husbandy chores.

No comments: