Monday, October 14, 2019

Sigh....

Yea, I'm crawling back here after my brief stint over at Livejornal. Everything over there is... well I wouldn't say it's difficult; rather everything is not intuitive. At least for me. Maybe because I've been using Blogger since it was invented, that is what I expect the look-and-feel of everything else to conform to. And yes, I know that means being borged by the Evil Demon Google and having my post removed from search results because I use naughty words like "nigger" in my posts. I'll just have to get used to it, I guess. I will likely be moving my domain name back to this blog later today after I have a chance to update the link list, title quote, etc. and then maybe I'll get my lazy butt back to routine blogging. I've been binge reading all of John Michael Greer's peak oil books, so maybe that will give me something to write about.

No comments: