Monday, July 30, 2018

30 Years Ago Today (well, 35 actually...)

On July 30, 1983, this lady:


met this fellow:


Ok, ok, ok. Stop. Just stop! No singing the Brady Bunch theme!

Anyway.

What was I saying? Oh, yea. So five years later, on July 30, 1988, we did the whole wedding thing:





Then we spent the last 30 years living different places, doing different things, traveling around and meeting all kinds of people.


 

And that more or less brings us up to today.

Debbie, I know I suck at all that romance stuff with the cards and flowers and cute little stuffed animals. I know I have a hard time even saying Those Three Words. But know this:

I do love you. More than life itself.

Happy Anniversary!




PS: Before anyone gets all, "Awwwww, what a sweetie pie!" go back and read this post.

No comments: