Saturday, July 02, 2011

OMG

I made it in one piece -- shaky and sweaty -- but I made it.

I went out with Ric this morning on a bike ride. I didn't do his whole trip (10.6miles), but I did do about 6 miles. This is the first time I've gone that far in one trip, and the first time on my bike since hmmm.. April? or so. Not too bad. Also after I got back, Ric checked my tires since I said it felt squishy. My back tire had about 5 lbs of air in it. No wonder it felt sluggish! I told him I get extra bonus points for riding with a low pressured tire.

Luckily today was not too hot or humid out yet. We've had a line of thunderstorms and torrential downpours almost every day this week. It's funny to look at the 10day forecast and see T showers every single day for 10days. Oh well....it is hurricane season!

No comments: