Saturday, March 05, 2011

Bummer

Unless a miracle happens -- it looks like Bob Seger won't be coming to Florida. The closest he will be is in Atlanta GA, but during the week. It also looks like he will be closing up the tour in mid May. So I doubt he will still be touring Michigan area the first week of June when I'll be back.

Bummer, bummer, bummer. SOMEBODY make sure to go see his concert and call me on your cell phone so I can hear part of the concert!

Today Ric is going to work 1/2 day then we are on our way over to see his parents for the rest of the weekend. They are going to be heading back to Michigan beginning the end of March. They will probably go home to snow still, but they must be back by Grandpa's birthday on April 8th. Between my schedule and Ric's for tax season we didn't get over to see them much this time. Maybe next "winter season"......

2 comments:

GreatMatt said...

Actually, it might be iffy in regards to them coming back to snow. I haven't been out by their place, but we've had some warm spells, and we don't have all that much snow. Driving to Traverse, there is a lot of bare ground already. :-)

Debbie said...

They will definitely be happy about that!