Sunday, June 06, 2010

Dreary Day

It is a totally dreary day out --- cloudy, rainy and cool.

We ran out to Michael's to look for a Father's Day stamp (no luck) and stopped by grocery store for milk, bread, pizzas and popsicles. I've gotten tired of the couple masculine stamps I have to do guy cards. I came up with another design today that I liked using one of my new stamp sets. I used it for Don's Father's Day card and Ashton's belated birthday card. (Sorry - Ashton -- trying to come up with something different than last year's or your brother's) I did another version for a new baby card (again -- late -- sorry Nicole!)

After lunch and more reading -- I may work on some more cards. July isn't too bad for what I need, but August is a busy month with birthdays and anniversaries. I also like to stock up on sympathy and get well cards. I should start thinking about Christmas cards too. I may wait until I get the new Stampin' Up catalog and see what new stamp sets they have.

I put a couple feelers out to Florida and Texas about jobs again. Ric's Census job sounds like it should be wrapping up in the next week or so and we want to get some type of game plan ready. I don't want to mess up us going to Michigan for the Wiklanski reunion, so have to consider that. Might work out to go to Florida after the reunion for my interview if they are still looking for somebody. I'm sure we'll keep you posted......

No comments: