Friday, May 21, 2010

Sleepless in Swanzey

Morning All!

Not sure why, but I've been up since around 2am and still not really tired enough to try to go back to bed.

We've done more bike riding this past week. Sunday we did two separate rides, missed a couple days due to rain, but got at least a short bike ride in every other day this week. Last night we did a short ride and then walked over again to the ball park next to our complex to watch a ladies' softball game.

Memorial weekend after I get out of work on Saturday, we are heading down to Steve/Tammy's place. This is so cool to be close to them. Not so cool that I have to work every other weekend, so we can't go all the time. (Not that they may want us EVERY weekend! LOL)

My Mom is flying out in June to visit and come for Madison's graduation. I can't wait to see her again when she is NOT in a hospital bed. She is doing better --- still having problems with the foot, but the heart is doing great. I hope to have her spirit, determination and support group if/when I ever have to go through major surgery. She is such an inspiration!

No comments: