Monday, June 08, 2009

Sift and Sort

Spent the day hauling stuff out of all the nooks and crannies we had stuffed it into and then packing it into bins. We seem to have done slightly better than usual in the accumulation-of-useless-junk category. We are going to Craigslist several large items that have outlived their usefulness or are just too heavy to bother moving. If they don't sell, I'm not sure what then; maybe donation or maybe we take them with us after all. Tomorrow, I will make a pile of small stuff that won't be making the trip. I probably won't bother to sell it; it will just get donated to one of the second-hand shops around here. We should have a lot of stuff ready for the moving van by the time we go back to Michigan in a week. If we don't we could have some difficulting in getting moved out of here by the end of July, so we are really going to be pushing over the next few days.

Well, I'm not tired, but I need to go to bed. I should watch a movie or something.

No comments: