Tuesday, May 12, 2009

DONE!

In a classic case of brinkmanship, I submitted the final version of the team assignment with 57 minutes to spare. Nothing like dragging things out right to the very end. And even then, it was completely screwed up. But it will earn me enough points to get a passing grade and that's all I'm shooting for. I should have official grades in a week and will probably log in once a day just to make sure the instructor isn't trying to contact me about some problem or another.

Not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow, but I guarantee it will be whatever I want to do and not what someone else is telling me I have to do. I can read what I want to read however fast I feel like reading it, write whatever I want to write, or not write at all, go wherever I feel like on the web.

It will be awesome.

3 comments:

GreatMatt said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I 2nd that CONGRATS !!!
Way to hang in there and get it done.
LOVE, Mom

Ric said...

Thanks! Long strange trip.