Thursday, April 09, 2009

Yawn!

Mickey's big hand says it's closing in on bed time. Not much from the intertubes today; just a lot of the same bad news. I decided to not bother.

I finished up the reading for all three classes just before Debbie came home from work. It wasn't the 1,000 pages I thought at first (misread a comma as a hyphen) so it was only about 750 pages. Not that it matters much; I still have little wisps of smoke coming out of my ears. Tomorrow it's on to writing discussion posts, then a couple papers (nothing big this week; two 3-pagers and a 1-pager). If all goes extremely well, I should hit my target of having all the weekly work done by Thursday, leaving Friday to work on end-of-class papers.

There is something screwed up with Yahoo again; www.rdfrost.com doesn't bring you here. It takes you to a page advertising Yahoo services. I may at some point just bite the bullet and switch everything over to GoDaddy. They seem to at least know what side of the keyboard you're supposed to type on. We'll see how fast (or if) Yahoo responds. In the meantime, anyone that tries to get here using www.rdfrost.com won't see this explanation of why you are somewhere else instead of here. Got that?

No comments: