Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sleepless in Prescott

Good Morning All .... it is about 330a in Arizona. I thought I was tired and went to bed early, but tossed and turned for awhile, slept for a little bit, and got out of bed at midnite. I sat up with Ric while he went through more Facebook people to "friend" and we headed to bed around 2am. Ric was having problems breathing ... so he moved to the living room to sleep in the reclining loveseat. I tossed and turned again and went out to get my book to read. Finally decided to come do a quick blog and email.

If anyone is interested in buying some hand-made cards from me, let me know. Ric suggested to make some up and go talk with a few of the local Prescott businesses. I told him I would make them, and he could be my manager and try to "sell" them in some stores. Not too sure how well that will work. I need to start on some as a gift for a couple special ladies.

No luck yet on a job. I emailed a couple "home based travel companies" -- I hope to hear from them this week and see what that is all about. I would love to still do the travel agent thing at least part time.

No comments: