Monday, April 13, 2009

Progress

Not quite back to where I'd like to be, but a little less behind. During a short break to give my brain a chance to recharge and to eat some food, I did my usual quick circuit around the internet. Wil Wheaton has a video of him doing one of his readings. Take a few minutes and enjoy Nerds on Parade:

[Switched fixed-size embed for link so I can use my sidebar.]

Hope everyone had a nice Easter. Other than the big ham for dinner, we didn't do much to mark the holiday other than sit on the couch, which I do 7x24 anyway. Well, back at it.

2 comments:

GreatMatt said...

O.M.F.G!!!

To quote Rhino from the movie "Bolt": "That was AWESOME!"

"My slightly better than Patrick Stewart's Honda Prelude." LOL I'll have to look up that story.

Ric said...

I think the Honda story is in Just a Geek. I know I read about it. In four weeks when I'm not reading five books at a time, I'll look it up.