Friday, March 27, 2009

Not a Productive Day

I didn't find anything in my usual on-line haunts that was interesting enough to bother commenting on, other than typepad.com sites don't seem to be working for the third day in a row. Their owners are able to make updates and enough of a connection exists for me to be notified that the site was updated, but when I try to bring the page up, I get a "connection interrupted" error. It's only sites hosted at typepad.com; everything else works fine.

I was supposed to be finishing up my last paper for the week and taking an online quiz, but my brain isn't working right or something. I just can't make the words come. I've been taking care of other nonessential-but-school-related tasks instead. I'll do the quiz when I'm done here, then I'll stare at a blank screen for another four hours or so and see if I can make something magically appear. Not holding out much hope, but I would love to have everything turned in by the time Debbie gets home and have the entire weekend free to do whatever we want.

Well, the paper the work ain't gonna do itself, so I guess I need to get at it.

No comments: