Wednesday, February 18, 2009

That's a Wrap

No, I'm not done with my classes or even with the 10-page paper that is due Monday at midnight. No,no; this is something much more important:

I made it all the way through our iTunes library today at 1630 Arizona time. I started on 12/20/2008. That's 4,449 songs and I listened to every single one of them.

Woohoo!

Let's do it again!

Not working and being chained to the couch doing school work will guarantee a faster trip this time.

On the economic front: this is not a blip or a V-bottomed recession. I grew up in the 1970's and I survived as did everyone I know. This is no where near the end of the world or even the end of the world as we know it. Or at least that's true if you are over 40. It not, welcome to a new reality, chump!

Well, now that I've cheered everyone up, back to work!

No comments: