Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hiding Under the Covers

[I've been trying to post this for two days; Blogger has been having some sort of mental breakdown.]

Maybe I should just stay in bed with the covers over my head. Sure the stock market went up, but only because the federal government announce that from now on, all banking risk would be assumed by the taxpayers, while the banks would be able to keep all the profit. Great deal for a very small group of people and major suck-age for the rest of us. The end of the world as we know it, indeed.

Another bad day at the bakery sales-wise. I was busy for some reason that no one could explain and ended up working two hours later than normal, but one person was told today that they would be cut from full time to part time. I have a feeling I may get the chop soon if I don't get out first.

No comments: