Thursday, August 14, 2008

Home Alone

Ric is working a double shift again today. He found out yesterday when he got asked to work at the restuarant again that the kid he is covering for ended up in the hospital. I'm not sure if they know what is wrong with him at all besides the high temps.

One of the bad things about him working doubles is dinner isn't almost done when I get home. :-( Plus what is bad is right now there are not too many quick fix meals for a single person in our place. I gotta quit complaining --- it is nice to get the extra money. It also makes me appreciate Ric more -- thanks honey! The other bad thing is I can't seem to go to sleep until he is here. I "hear" all kinds of noises and in the dark I imagine shapes are something they aren't!

I will be heading to Michigan sometime next month to clean out our cabin and shed. We are selling it to the sister of the guys we sold the house and 100 acres to last year. Still need to get rid of a big metal desk.....anybody want it and have room for it?

Well....dinner (hamburger) is ready to flip.....more later. Take care all of you out there.

No comments: