Saturday, May 10, 2008

Randomness

Stuff that I came across in my vain attempt to get caught up:

Oil prices are still going up taking pump prices with them. Of course it's hard to get too worked up about the gas prices in the US when in the countries we just visited, prices are running from six to nine dollars a gallon.

For several weeks, the phrase "crazy lady pantyhose" has been running through my head. (Yea, it can be pretty scary up there, even for me.) I knew it was a TV ad from a long time ago, but I didn't have any idea what was being advertised other than I was certain that is wasn't pantyhose. Well folks, what better use of all that bandwidth out on the InterTubes than slightly nuts car dealer commercials from the 1970's?



Hillary is still trying to destroy the Democratic Party. A Clinton acting like a selfish moron; I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you.

And last but not least, a pedestrian bridge for agoraphobics.

OK. Photos. This time for sure.

No comments: