Tuesday, January 29, 2008

First Official Day Retrospective

I questioned why I went in on a Saturday night to train at my new job. As I recall, that was the busiest night of the week. Sure enough, not only was it the busiest night of the week, but the busiest night ever since the restaurant opened about 4 months ago. I mostly stayed out of the way or helped various people not go into the weeds. There wasn't room for me to shadow the guy that was supposed to be training me, so I didn't get much out of it. Of course, it's not like any of it is rocket science.

I won't be working a regular schedule this week, just on-call in case someone doesn't show up or calls out sick. I'm supposed to go in on Saturday again, but I don't know what time or what I will be doing there. Fun stuff.

No comments: