Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bells, Bells, Bells

Makin' bells. Makin' bells. Makin' bells.

This week got a little messed up, so I won't be on tail anytime soon. But today I did get to mold a new bell (the 111 for those playing at home) because one of the other foundry people called out sick. That means a bigger box full of wet sand to lug around the foundry, so my back and arms are feeling it big time. I was just getting used to the little box the 135's are molded in.

Other than that, not much going on.

Oh, yea; I was wrong about monsoon season being over. Now it's just hot and humid. By lunch time, I look like Debbie's dad and Uncle Leo at the end of a wedding reception: sweat literally pouring off my entire head, and my whole shirt and my pants about half-way to my knees soaked in sweat. I try not to stand upwind of anybody....

1 comment:

GreatMatt said...

Oo, more skilled artisan work. lol