Monday, April 30, 2007

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."

We have some moron lawyer from downstate trying to screw up our auction which hasn't even happened yet. He has been harassing us, and is now harassing our auctioneer. I almost hope he shows up to the auction. I would love to show him what a swamp is good for. I have a feeling that if he were to mysteriously disappear, there would be precious few who would care enough to even bother looking for him. My only regret is that I sold all my guns before we left Michigan; knives are so messy and greatly increase the likelihood that I'll get icky lawyer blood on me.

[Aside: Most people know that this line came from Shakespeare's Henry VI spoken by a charming fellow named Dick The Butcher. According to this article, several law firms are now claiming that this is somehow a complement to lawyers. Only an over-educated retard could come up with something so stupid.]

Update: Then we have this: a $65 million lawsuit against a family-owned dry cleaners for a lost pair of pants. Is there anyone surprised that the plaintiff is a lawyer? Is it mandatory to get a frontal lobotomy to get into law school? Just how stupid can a human being be and still remember to breathe?

No comments: