Thursday, March 15, 2007

Great Weather

These past couple weeks have been great for us Michiganders here in Arizona. Highs in the 70's and tomorrow and this weekend in the 80's. Ric already has a good start on his "farmer's tan" -- he is slowly working on the rest of his body. (No -- not ALL of it!) I've been working full time hours for the past four days and haven't had the chance to really be outside. Hopefully this weekend! Now that the nicer weather is here, we may plan on taking in some siteseeing on the weekends. Right now, since Ric is scheduled to do tours til 2p (or so), it will be ones that are close. Then he can start requesting either Sat or Sun off and we can take the day and go do the tourist thing further away.

My work is going good. We are still not in our new office location -- it has been put on until May. I won't be able to move up to full time until we get into the new office. Right now I share a desk with somebody that nevers seems to be able to leave/clock out on time. It gets kinda frustrating. (Plus she is a pack rat and messy -- I don't have much room to work) I will LOVE it when we get into the new office and I can finally get organized the way I WANT! Clients here are different than in Kalkaska -- biggest difference is the money being spent. I've never done soo many "big ticket vacations" before. It is awesome -- I get so excited to do a Tahiti land only honeymoon package for $6300+ -- but it is everyday stuff to my manager. I may get used to it, but right now I still call Ric and say WOO HOO! when I close a big sale.

For those of you that are still interested -- we are planning on doing a family/friends cruise again. Our destination this time is Alaska -- most likely July of 2008 -- doing a northbound cruise -- so everybody can chose to add pre nites in Vancouver and post nights in Anchorage or do a land tour and go see Denali National Park. If you are slightly interested, let me know, so I can get your name on my contact list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Put us down for "slightly." Depends on time of year and $$$$$ (of course) - realize it won't be an inexpensive one. - CHAR
p.s. Feel free to send some sun along this way!