Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tell us who you are and where you are from

Hi Everyone!

I'm just plain curious. We have a live traffic map of the world and can see the last 100 hits on our blog. Some cities I can figure out who they are, most I'm clueless. I don't know if the ones that hit more than once are people we know or just strangers that like to check out our blog.

Would you take a few minutes and post a comment? Tell me your name and where you are from. I'm really curious about the one south of Minnesota, west of Tennesee that doesn't show up with a city/state. I've seen it before and just wondered who is over there that the map doesn't come through with your city and state. We have had foreign hits ... one from Spain in the last 50 visitors. You can post as anyomous...you don't have to have a blogger account...just post as anyomous and tell me Hi and your info.

Thanks to all of you out there ... here in Michigan -- Livonia, Climax, Williamsburg, Grand Rapids, Atlanta, Bancroft and other places like Buffalo NY, San Francisco, Sarasota FL, Charlotte NC, Malta OH, Nashville TN, York PA, Kohler WI, St Paul MN and Guilford Ct. Send me a comment ... I'd love to hear from you all even if just a quick HI!

6 comments:

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie said...

Hi to Buffalo NY and Charlotte NC since 1020p EST! Care to leave a comment?! I'm guessing the Charlotte hit is from the Jackson household, the Buffalo hit I haven't a clue.

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,

Yes, Salisbury must be showing as Charlotte. I check the blog every time I'm on the computer.

HUGS,

Paula

Debbie said...

HI Paula and thanks for "signing in" Tell your dgt HI if she calls you from Venice (she is due there today!)

Debbie said...

And Jonny Boy where are you from?

Tom said...

Just Tom from over at Hide Manor checking in. I look here daily for any wit or wisdom. You can only find half at my blog! Later!