Saturday, April 08, 2006

Happy Birthdays

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
Grandpa Vargason and Courtney Hurd

Courtney turned the big 18 today! We are celebrating her birthday tomorrow so her grandparents could be here (they were in Flint for Grandpa V's birthday get together) I hope it all goes well...we will have lots of food and some great cheesecake since Courtney is not a big fan of regular cake.

I just got back from visiting with my Mom. Friday I headed down to Mt Pleasant to meet her and 8 other ladies to see Tom Jones in concert. We had about 1/2 of our group that have never seen him before. Mom got us GREAT seats....we were to the right side of center stage ... tables right at the stage. I could reach out and touch him if I wanted to! He put on a great concert. We headed back to Birch Run to drop off some of the riders and I headed to Mom's. I was soo tired I forgo going with them to the Exit for a piece of pie! I dropped my stuff in the bedroom, got ready for bed, and hit the pillow and was out before Mom came home. I did not hear her come in at all. I usually don't fall asleep that fast, but haven't been sleeping too well lately and stressed out, so it must have caught up with me finally.

We had a nice visit when she got up, then headed to Culver's for lunch (so I could try the frozen custard that is talked about so much!), then I headed back up north. I still had shopping to do for the party in TC, so alot of driving in the past two days. I still have to make some stuff tonite to be ready for the party before I can relax for the night. I was also debating about heading to Kalkaska and Courtney's house to clean up some tonite. I think I'll wait and go in the morning before church and do some then.

More later....for those that are still reading this. I know Ric isn't too active anymore on the blog for some reason... send him an email or post a comment and he'll get it.

No comments: