Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy April Fool's Day

Good day everyone out in cyberland. Did anyone pull any good April Fool's Jokes (or have one pulled on you?!) I am alone and had to work today (alone), so no good jokes. Ric and Nestina loaded up the truck with most of her stuff and headed out this morning for North Carolina to drop it all off (plus the cat) at her brother's place. Ric called around 5p and they were just heading out of Ohio .... Ohio must be one of the longest states to get thru. They didn't get as early a start as Ric wanted, but that was okay ... at least he got about 3 1/2hrs sleep before attempting a 14-15hr roadtrip. They should be down there around 10-11p, maybe unload tonite or wait til tomorrow, relax more tomorrow and head out first thing Monday morning to head home.

I want to thank everyone for their prayers this past week and a half. They were (and are) greatly appreciated. God does answer our prayers! I'm not sure what I would have done this past week and a half without my friends and my Mom. Thanks everybody!!!

Well, time to turn up the radio and start to clean up the mess upstairs left by muddy tracks and packing and no cleaning in a long time. You should see the dust bunnies and the cat hair ... I think I saw a baby Gabriel earlier!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all are just so cute, sometime i miss being in michigan just because i can't call up and be like oh lets do something sometime or anything. I love you both and hope you're having a great spring and 06. I'll email you just wanted to say that's ya'll are little cuties and i love ya.

Tamara

Debbie said...

Hey Tamara!

Miss you too...how is Washington and your senior year? When is graduation? Take care and try to keep in touch.