Thursday, January 26, 2006

I need to get some plowing done, but I don't know when I can get to it. I hate plowing in the dark, so either I have to wait until Saturday, or take time off work. I'm trying to save up time off, if at all possible, so I can take some serious time off this spring or summer. Our place isn't too bad, but my parents have a couple feet of snow in their driveway. Eh, whatever. It will wait. If nothing else, it will melt once spring rolls around.

If anyone is interested, and I'm pretty sure that no one is, here is what we should be doing with the hundreds of billions of dollars, not to mention 2,000 lives, we have poured into the sands of Iraq. Within a decade, no one would care about oil, and the Middle East countries would have to either produce something useful, or starve. We won't do it, because we prefer to meddle in the affairs of others. Every branch of government is busy telling all the other branches what to do, the state department tells other nations how to govern themselves and uses our military to enforce their will, they all tell us what to do, and so on. It's the new American way. (shrug)

And speaking of neo-con wet dreams, are we really sure we want democracy everywhere?

Whatever.

No comments: