Monday, September 19, 2005

Just a quick note before I have to go to an eight-hour meeting.

My soccer team lost Saturday. Badly. I lost track of the score. Practice today will be interesting. I knew we were playing a really good team, but I didn't think they were that good. But the other team was very gracious, and my girls held their poise; not an easy thing to do when the other team can essentially score at will.

I love Day by Day. Today's cartoon makes a point that all Christians need to think very hard about. Katrina was not God's finger punishing the infidels in New Orleans. If God wants to impress me, He can destroy Las Vegas with a hurricane, rather than a below-sea-level city in an area that gets hit with multiple hurricanes and tropical storms every year. And I sure wish the ladies at my work would dress like that. Well, some of them, at least.

And I have to go. More later today.

No comments: