Friday, July 01, 2005

Last night was busy, but at least it was my stuff I was busy with instead of someone else's. I spent a couple hours digging rocks out of the old foundation over at the parents. I got into some big ones that I can't really move too well myself, so I need to find some strong backs and weak minds somewhere. My youth group used to be good for that until it went all-female last summer. I'll figure something out.

I was supposed to dial into work around midnight and run all the fiscal year end jobs for the Accounts Payable system, but the gremlins were out in force. I finally gave up around 3AM and grabbed a few hours of sleep, then came into the office. I'm gone as soon as the last job finishes. I want to stop by the hardware for some casters. I need to make a couple dollies to haul generators around on. I'm tired of lifting and dragging them everywhere. I'm sure once I have them, I'll find a hundred other uses for them as well.

Anyway, last job just finished and I'm outa here!

No comments: