Monday, May 23, 2005

Well, I guess if you beg enough, people will leave comments.

Seriously, thanks to all who commented or sent e-mails. It's kinda cool that I'm not really just talking to myself.

Not much to talk about today. This is day three of the craziest 12 days of my life. Saturday, we drove to Birch Run for the day for a wedding reception. Sunday was morning service, baccalaureate, packing up Debbie to go dog sit, and evening service. Today Nestina had a half day; I picked her up from school and took a potential new car for her on a test drive, then picked up my niece to come spend the night and watch movies (Search for Neverland, Saved, and White Noise). Tomorrow we buy a car and have the honors ceremony. Wednesday and Thursday are the last two soccer games and youth group on Wednesday, Friday is graduation breakfast and practice, Saturday is graduation and my niece's open house, Saturday/Sunday is the Senior All-Night Party, Sunday is Nestina's Open house, Monday is when we do my dad's birthday and Fathers Day, Tuesday is a Deacons' Meeting, then youth group again on Wednesday.

It may be a while before I post here again...

Only one reading assignment for today. It's a long one, but it raises many important issues. I don't agree with the conclusions; in fact I don't even agree with the primary premise, that the Iraq war was necessary. It wasn't. Saudi Arabia, sure. Not Iraq. Anyway, many good points regarding the reality of being in the military. A good read.

And it's way passed bedtime.

No comments: