Thursday, May 05, 2005

Just a quick note before I drop dead asleep. Another win tonight for the ladies in blue! That brings them to 7-2 on the season. Nestina had her best night of the season in spite of being pretty sick with whatever this head cold/sinus crap thing is going around.

Today was a tough day. The church had another 24-hour prayer vigil last night and I ended up with the 2:30-4:30AM shift. I got about three hours of sleep, the off to the church for that, then back home, got ready for work, put in my time in my cubicle, then off to Nestina's game. It's been a long day and I am fading fast.

Later.

1 comment:

Admin said...

Yea, I understand the being behind thing. As I'm sure you noticed, I haven't put anything up since last Thursday, and it doesn't look to good for an update tonight with me playing soccer dad/cab driver. Ah well. Maybe tomorrow.