Monday, May 16, 2005

Another short post, then off to bed. The Ladies in Blue put two more in the win column with their games on Friday and today. Today was also my first day as a "coach." I hung around and watched the game from the team bench instead of the spectator side of the field. Other than working with some of the girls during warm-ups and talking to a couple of them one-on-one, that was pretty much it. I think that leaves them with a season record of 9-3-1 with four or five games in the season (I'm not sure exactly as several games were added to the schedule just recently). In any case, a better-than-500 season is guaranteed, and they should do much better than that. In fact, there isn't any reason they can't win the rest of the season.

Anyway, the only other thing I have time to say is that I have added another blog: The Not-So Bionic Woman. She is one of the people that help us with the high school youth. Give her some hits so she feels loved. Everyone I know is getting into this whole blog thing. The original promise of the internet is starting to take shape.

No comments: