Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Well, I got as far as the Garfield Road Burger King when Maylone Enterprises called and cancelled the equipment install. They have a batch of bad components, so rather than come out and do part of the work, then have to come back again later in the week to do the rest, they just asked to reschedule. I grabbed some lunch and headed back to work for the rest of the day.

The evening was just dog duty and reading for class on Thursday. I still have some written work that I need to get done, but nothing very difficult. I should be able to crank it out today after youth group.

Tomorrow, I am going to try to wake up early enough to work on the solar panels some. I should be able to at least get the primary wires from the combiner box to the inverter hooked up. Then all I have to do is wire the individual panels to the combiner box. At that point, we will be operating on free electricity from the sun.

That's about it.

No comments: