Monday, August 09, 2004

Great. The first time I post in over a week, and Blogger eats my post. That will teach me to not cut-and-paste what I type before hitting the publish button.

Anyway, the highlights. It's been crazy busy at home, work, church, and school. I think I messed up my GPA with the class that ended Thursday. I just didn't have the time to put in my best effort and I hate that. The problem is that I had this instructor for two other classes, so he knows what I can do.

Tuesday, I went with the teens to Michigan's Adventure. We felt like pigs on a spit by the time we left. It was just smoking hot. I should have been doing homework, but I'll take a chance to be with the kids over school anytime. It is, after all, the reason I'm even bothering to do this in the first place.

Saturday was the Wiklanski (Debbie's side of the family) reunion. Beautiful weather and a great time.

Well, that's about all I have time for.

No comments: