Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I managed to get at least some homework done last night. I ran out of gas around 10:30pm and went to bed. Only a few more days and this class is over forever.

Tonight looks to be more of the same plus getting ready for youth group tomorrow.

Not much else to report other than this. This is something I've been trying to get my family to believe for years, but I'm stupid, so don't pay any attention to me. Now it's too late. Doctors that deserve that title have a 70% success rate treating "ADHD" (an invented disease whose medical definition reads like the description of an average, active, pre-pubescent child) by eliminating red dye, refined sugar and flour, and processed meat and cheese from the child's diet. This, of course, means the parents actually have to be parents and tell their kids "No." So instead we spend millions of dollars on a pill that has no lasting positive effect and debilitating long-term effects. Sounds about right for Americans these days.

And enough. I'm hungry.

No comments: