Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Another late night last night. It was 10pm by the time I was finished messing around on the Internet, then I had to read 200 pages of The Worlds Most Boring Book while cooking up my stuff I eat for lunches and such. It was almost 1am when I finally made it to bed, so I'm not real with it today. To make things worse, today is a real bore at work. I have three or four things all hanging around unfinished wait for other people. Looks like it will be a long day.

Usual Wednesday night plan with a small addition. I need to go pick up the round tables we will be using Sunday for the service for the high school grads. We are still badly behind schedule, but not as badly as we were 24 hours ago. We may pull this off yet. Maybe. I need to write a sermon or some such as well. I think I know what I want to say; my concern is that I may not be around long after I say it. Ah well. I'll figure something out.

Science:

A good article on where science is going in America. It's not in a positive direction, if you were wondering.

Politics:

Another black comes out in support of Bill Cosby. I have to wonder what planet the so-called black leadership are on. No one black that I know would disagree with anything Mr. Cosby said. I don't know how anyone could; just pick up a newspaper.

Anyway, that's all I have time for today.

No comments: