Friday, March 26, 2004

Yesterday turned out to be long and hectic. I messed up and thought I had another can of gas for the generator, but I didn't. The truck was almost empty as well. I was trying to get my homework done before I left for class, but I had to cut that short to stop by the gas station and still meet up with my ride. By some miracle, I got to our meeting place on time. After half an hour went by, I thought I had better check messages at home and see what was up. Sure enough, he had called to tell me that he was sick and wouldn't make it. I headed off to school, which went pretty well. The drive home was interesting; monsoon rains up to Cadillac, then rain and light fog getting heavier until Manton where it was pea soup. I drove between 15 and 25 mph the rest of the way home. I fell into bed at 2:00am this morning.

We had an appointment at the bank to re-mortgage the house to cover all the money we spent last year that we've been floating from credit card to credit card. That took a couple hours, but it's done and we should be setting good. Everything will be automatic from my check to the account at Northwest Bank, then auto-paid on the mortgage the first of every month. We don't do anything.

After work, I'm meeting Debbie at Ruby Tuesday for dinner, then we have a deacon/deacon's wives gathering tonight at one of the deacon's house.

Well, gotta run.

No comments: